Two myLotters Stop the Government!

Hi Mom!  Me (left) and Lori after lunch at City Barbecue in Louisville.  Photo taken by and the property of FourWalls (as if someone else wants it).
@FourWalls (16310)
We’ve gotten wise, ol’ @LoriAMoore and I. This time around we decided to keep our luncheon meeting a secret. Of course, as I was in the military and had a clearance, the FBI knows what I’m going to do next month, so word got out that Lori and I would be having lunch today. The news killed one of our former presidents and shut the federal government down! Lori and I met at the hangout of one of her fake boyfriends, City Barbecue. (Side note: I didn’t know until last year this is a chain, because there’s one in Richmond, Indiana...we went there during a golf tournament.) She treated me to lunch as a Christmas present (thanks again, Lori!!!! ). Ooh, do they have great pulled chicken. And we talked. And talked. And talked. And talked. Hey, we’re middle-aged women, what else are we supposed to do???? Lori’s going in for gastric bypass surgery next week, so y’all remember to pray and wish her well. And pity the poor restaurant that has to endure us when she gets back on her feet!!!
Glad to hear you two met and had such a great time. Why are you two upside down? Anyway, I will put in my prayers for Lori.
@FourWalls (16310)
It’s not showing as upside down on my tablet. But we’re both crazy, so it’s appropriate. EDIT: it did show as upside down on my laptop. Strange.....
@FourWalls now it is right side up and you two look like you had a blast.
@rakski (24157)
wow, nice bonding time!
@responsiveme (18345)
Good to know you both had fun.best wishes for Lori to get back to her feet after surgery
A wonderful day for your two.
@anya12adwi (4533)
• Bhubaneshwar, India
Wow! You two were friends earlier or mylot helped you out?
@FourWalls (16310)
No, we met here. But we did go to the same Bob Seger show in 1986.
• Bhubaneshwar, India
@FourWalls So, It was like whole universe conspiring you to be friends!! Wow!
@maximax8 (29034)
I saw Lori's post on My Lot about you and her meeting up so I think this was a fantastic idea. Yes, you met at a location her fake goes to often. I wonder about her fake boyfriend. She said you are a very musical sort of person. Good luck to Lori with her operation
@FourWalls (16310)
I know about music. "Musical"? She's never heard what I do to a guitar (which is still illegal in 32 states and 74 countries)....
• Croatia (Hrvatska)
So, people meet outside this page? That's great
It sure is nice to see two of my favorite myLotters together! Hopefully, myLotters based in the Philippines, can have a get-together as well.
• Denver, Colorado
"Fake News." Sounds like a good time!
Those reports of Louisville being shaken to its very foundations were not exaggerated.
Looks like you were having a great deal of fun. I'm sure the cops will be keeping their eyes on you.