Is Christmas stressful for you?

@dya80dya (7745)
Romania
How are going the preparations for Christmas? I haven't prepared anything. We will have a Christmas tree on 22 December. I am not stressed at all. But I guess people are stressed because they buy gifts and they have to do all the preparation. Is Christmas stressful for you?
I'm full of Christmas spirit and not stressed at all. 99% of my gifts are purchased and need wrapping and I have to write out some cards to send out. My whole family comes to my house for Christmas so it's a fun time for all of us to be together.
@dya80dya (7745)
You are prepared. My mother needs to cook special dishes for Christmas. We will stay at home and we will be together.
I used to be stressed when we had so many nieces and nephews for whom we bought gifts. All those nieces and nephews are adults now, and that is when the gift-giving stops. Whew!
@dya80dya (7745)
Gifts were stressful for you. For me cleaning the house is stressful. Cleaning and cooking.
@mysdianait (64474)
I did the decorations and the tree last weekend. Now I am writing the menus for the days that I have friends or family here. Then I will prepare the shopping lists for next week and get the few gifts too. Hopefully the only stress will be trying to remain awake after each meal
@leny34 (5789)
• Sidoarjo, Indonesia
I don't celebrate Christmas, but even though I didn't celebrate Christmas, I would like to wish you a merry Christmas, hopefully your day will be better
@Courage7 (22080)
Well it should have been a peaceful time this year for a change but no someone had to make it stressful.
@1creekgirl (13051)
It used to be stressful when the kids were younger, all the shopping and cooking and preparations. But it's much easier now.
@shubhu3 (24200)
• New Delhi, India
It is not stressful for me.
• Lenox, Georgia
I'm not stressed because I have the true meaning in my heart. =) It's not about gifts in my family, it's about Jesus and His birth. Also about being together and enjoying a special day.
@riverwild (2586)
Yes it is for me.