hair treatment advice please

@narikoh (152)
Manila, Philippines
recently i noticed that my hair is growing slowly and with thinner strands also it became so prone to breakage. can you suggest any home treatment that i may do to improve my hair or any supplement to take if there is any?
@didinedhia (4398)
• Algeria
coconut oil olive oil lavender oil caster oil jojoba oil almond oil rosemary oil fish oil
@narikoh (152)
• Manila, Philippines
coconut oil is what im using right now... hope it will work
• Algeria
@narikoh hope so !
@narikoh (152)
• Manila, Philippines
@didinedhia thanks sir
Maybe you should try using onion juice. Just grate an onion and squeeze t to get the juice. Massage it on your hair and leave it foe 30 minutes. Wash the hair well after 30 minutes then shampoo it well. It strengthens the hair from breakage and after two weeks you can feel baby hair growing. Do it for at least 3x a week.
@narikoh (152)
• Manila, Philippines
wow its new, have you tried doing this?
@narikoh Yes. I had thinning hair so when I researched on the net , i tried it. I was amazed that after 2 weeks or more, i felt baby hairs and iy kept growing until they have grown well. However, last December i had an alopecia areata. I had two bald spot. I stopped it and the dermatologist is injecting my head every 15 days to hasten the hair growth on it. My condition was caused by my lack of sleep. I plan to go bacj to applying onion juice already because the minoxidil i am applying and the injection is quite expensive and besides there are baby hairs already.
@narikoh (152)
• Manila, Philippines
@SIMPLYD well maybe I have to give it a try it can be effective on me too just like on you... thanks for this goodluck to both of us