In The News Again

Boise, Idaho
Micheal Jackson is in the news again. Two young men are saying that he abused them both sexually. I don't think that he did. I always enjoyed MJ's preformances and I just cannot believe he was an abuser. Look at the friends he had who loved him. Elizabeth Taylor was just one. I am sure that if he was sexual abusive to children someone would have seen something earlier. Not just during that time at Neverland. I do believe he was odd and even may have had some strange beliefs but, I don't think he abused anyone. I think something happened that was misconstrewed and a mother or some adult came up with the idea to charge him with this because he was rich. I also think that when a lot of different people accuse him of abuse then there could be some credence to the allegations but, these seem to all be the same people over and over. Look at the Bill Cosby case. How many women came forward? This is not the case in Jackson's situation. What I have read and heard is that it is the same accusers over and over. Or the ones who were asked previously then changed their story. What are you thoughts on this issue?
@cindiowens (5194)
• North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
I don't know if he did or if he didn't. I don't see what the purpose of bringing it up now is. He certainly can't defend himself.
MONEY.
• North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
@cindiowens .....Yah,
@aureliah (23185)
• Kenya
Why would they even think about accusing him? Cant they just let him rest?
MONEY
• Wheat Ridge, Colorado
I say we just dont know and will never know the truth.
True.
@pjmurphy (1352)
I think it's important to listen to any one claiming abuse.
That's true.
@KristenH (26625)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
I have heard about it on the news. His family don't want the documentary to air. I have mixed feelings for it.
I have the same opinion as you actually. I think that his actions were misconstrued. But nobody knows the truth actually and I really want to believe he did none of those things he was accused of. I really like Michael Jackson too.
• Northampton, England
Massive pedophile
Micheal Jackson is gone for years and it means nothing for these two men mentioned the abuse now. Nobody can prove whether it is the truth or not. It makes me feel that these two men want to get famous because of this news.
Famous and rich.