Went hiking with my bandmates yesterday.

Walnut Creek, California
Went hiking with two of my bandmates yesterday. It was a 3 1/4 mile hike around a local reservoir. The weather was perfect (low 60s and sunny) and we had a good time. Later that night we practiced. I think the practice was more fun because we had bonded through hiking earlier in the day. Today, I work. How has your week been? Any exercise with friends involved?
@WorDazza (11748)
• Manchester, England
That's very picturesque. It's good to have something like that close by. I'm a bit of a lone wolf when it comes to exercise apart from my 5-a-side football on wednesday evenings. Although we do have one or two who think this is an individual activity!! So if you're reading this Steve and Ian, PASS THE BLEEDIN' BALL.
• Walnut Creek, California
The Wednesday evening football sounds like fun. Yeah, one encounters those types in football, basketball, etc. I hope they read your comment.
@WorDazza (11748)
• Manchester, England
@TheHorse Not sure they're capable!! It is good fun though. There's a good mix of ages from one or two in their late teens right up to one of the goalkeepers who turned 70 last year. He's still pretty sprightly. Gets down well to make saves but doesn't get up so quickly!!
@TheSojourner (18126)
As you know, I am doing a lot more walking and hiking. That 3 and 1/4 Mile was a good walk for you guys! I love the photo! If we were closer in miles, I would be dragging your butt out there to walk with me and hike with me more often! And then maybe we could make beautiful music together! ;-)
• Walnut Creek, California
Sounds good to me. I am sometimes grumpy about the internet, but it does allow us (humans) to communicate with people far away at no cost. I wish someone would invent a tele-transporter, like in Star Trek, so I could just show up with my guitar at your house for dinner. I'm glad you're hiking. I found it easy. Michael (with whom I hike fairly often) complained a bit about the hills, but was fine. But Mark, who doesn't hike enough, wanted us to carry him for the last mile. We didn't.
@TheHorse We can always meet halfway!
@xander6464 (10703)
• Wapello, Iowa
Does exercising demons count? It's a game Dru and I play.
• Walnut Creek, California
Hmm. Maybe that's what we were doing.
@xander6464 (10703)
• Wapello, Iowa
@TheHorse Check Instagram, someone must have posted videos of the hike. Then you'll be able to see exactly what you were doing.
• Walnut Creek, California
@xander6464 Why I love Instragram. Will we get some money out of it?
All my friends have moved away.
• Walnut Creek, California
Are there outdoor things you can do by yourself?
@TheHorse ......Love to mountain bike on the green belt.
@CarolDM (18678)
Wow that was a good time for all. I am not up to waling yet but I will get there.
It is rainy here, but warm. Glad it is warm because furnace guys are here installing a new furnace right now due to our older furnace dying.
No exercise with friends, but I went grocery shopping by foot, the day was nice, I thought that a good walk was a great idea to start the day.
@TheHorse It is Sunday so the week is just starting. I hope you have a good one.
@porwest (13179)
No exercise for me unfortunately. But sounds like you had a great time. Jamming with bandmates would be a lot of fun too.
@karakay (106)
I would like to experience that too! Only that I have no time to do so... Well, my week was all about work, work, work! that's why I need to do some 'me time' too... I have not gone somewhere for a long time...
@FourWalls (18068)
Ooh, that's beautiful. I walked nearly three miles yesterday...walked from the office to lunch, and from there to the doctor's office to get my allergy shot.
I'm jealous! On the days my hiking buddies have been available it's been wet and miserable more often than not in recent months.
@wolfgirl569 (21513)
• Marion, Ohio
I played butt the hand with Billy this morning. He is more fun than a lot of people I know
• Agra, India
It appears you had a good time with your friends
No exercise with friends. My week has been stressful but its easing off now, Tony had me to cancel all his appointments for today and tomorrow, he was sick of the doctors as much as I am. So, now I may be able to work on this homestead.
@Fleura (8788)
That sounds like a perfect day!