Making Progress

@Morleyhunt (19823)
The flying geese are multiplying. Knowing that I need 900 is enough to keep me motivated. Today, the weather was too nice to be inside. Laundry was hung outside to dry. For the first time in a few months. The temperature was a balmy 8°C. That might seem cold to some....but after weeks of -5°C to -20°C.....the plus side was a pleasure. Each flying goose yields two bonus squares which are creating a smaller flying goose.....a doll quilt in the works.
I have a shoe box full of bonus squares from flying geese and modified piano keys from a flimsy I put together a couple of months ago.
Its great that you had a nice day, and I wouldn't be inside either. But if your weather is anything like ours, you'll enjoy a few days of spring, and then be shooed inside due to rain or cooler temperatures, and your project will be happy to see you again.
@Morleyhunt (19823)
It's overcast this morning....but the rain is not predicted until supper time. Now I need to check the forecast.
@Morleyhunt We've been a week above freezing so I am hoping that my husband takes my car in to have my winter tires switched off. Today will be on and off rain, and a bit cooler then yesterday's 15C. I love it when spring comes on slowly and gradually like this.
You are doing a great job and I like the colors you are putting together.
@garymarsh6 (15713)
You are very industrious. Glad it is warming up a bit. It is around the same temperature here although two weeks ago it hit 20C+ but it has dropped right back down to about 4C
We got stormy this evening.
@Teep11 (7673)
It's about that time to throw the clothes in the wash. Perhaps tomorrow.
@UncleJoe (12943)
• Virginia Beach, Virginia
It was warm, (71-F) here today. A great day for getting outside and getting work done, so, I didn't.
Is the quilt going to be for Sandra?
@Aquitaine24 (3589)
• San Jose, California
That is really nice.That is an old pattern I believe.