Rehbilitation facility for my father in-law

United States
November 28, 2006 9:35pm CST
He has had an intradural bleed as a result of a fall. He has recieved treatment at a local hospital under the care of a Neurosurgeon. The result of his hospital stay has resulted in him loosing muscle and his doctor has indicated that he will need to stay at a rehabilitation center. The facility must have the provide physical therapy and mobility training. He has emphazema and a pace maker and he is 84 years of age. Aside from this and the intradural bleed which is now under control he is in otherwise good health.
No responses