Can I?

Can i be on a diet and on prenatal vitamins?? HELP
@Serjas (2328)
What should I eat? One of the most important things you can do for yourself and your baby is eat a balanced diet. There are a few foods that you should be more careful about eating while you are pregnant. Meat, eggs and fish that are not fully cooked could put you at risk for an infection. Do not eat more than 2 or 3 servings of fish per week (including canned fish). Do not eat shark, swordfish, king mackerel, tilefish or tuna. These fish sometimes have high levels of mercury, which could hurt your baby. Wash all fruit and vegetables. Keep cutting boards and dishes clean. Eat 3 to 4 servings of dairy foods each day. This will give you enough calcium for you and your baby. Do not drink unpasteurized milk or eat unpasteurized milk products. Soft cheeses such as Brie, feta, Camembert and Mexican queso fresco may have bacteria that can cause infections.
dont know ask gp id say
@Hgateway (204)
1. consult with your OBGY. 2. I don't know why you want to be on diet, unless you have any particular health issue, else you shouldn't worry about it. Having good nutrition in take should be your first priority, since you are eating for two. You can alwasy do some kind of exercise to loss weight after having the baby. 3. Prenatal pill just a supplement of what you have, but shouldn't be your main source of nutrition. Just my 2 cents!
@katyzzz (2902)
Always consult your doctor
no dear