wedding in Spain

Ireland
Hi there, Im getting married in Marbella, Spain this june. My fiance and myself both live in Ireland but we go to Marbella about four times a year as my family have an apartment there. We have looked into all the legalities as the marriage laws are very different but I'm finding it hard to find out how long I need to be in Spain before the actual cermony. Some people say I need to be there a week before the wedding. Is this true?
i think this is not true .
@remaster74 (4065)
• Greece
I don't know anything about it. But you can contact through e-mail the departement of justice or ask at the spanish embassy in your country. Anyway, Happily married I hope at the end. Have a great wedding and after that a great first night, a great journey etc. Lots of kids (if you want to)
@hammo1 (87)
Welcome to the myLot site. Hope you will stay around for a few weeks. I'm not sure as to the answer to your question but it might be an idea to go to your parish priest or if you know a solicitor you might give him/her a ring to find out about it. That's all I can offer I'm afraid. See you around, fellow citizen.