WHICH WOULD YOU RATHER GO BOWLING OR PLAY POOL..

@jhannon (1410)
I LIKE BOWLING BETTER.Its funa dn im bad it always goes in the guteer a few times..
@unknownname (1083)
hmm..sorry to tell ur like my topic 1 month ago ...anyway i try answer ... i like top play pool ...but my son better in bowling ...so my family will go both ...1st pool then bowling ... we all enjoy playing both game
i would like PLAY POOL..
@bhchy1 (6052)
Bowling is alway fun, pool would be OK if we could play for fun and not follow all the rules.
@loved1 (5336)
I absolutely love to play pool. I love to go bowling too but I am terrible at it!
I like both. I rather go play pool than bowling. I want to learn more about bowling so I can go but last time I went, I suck at it. I can play pool okay.
I don't know how to bowl or play pool. I love to just role the ball and hope it hits. I have hit them a few times. As for the scores and all. I am clueless. I play pool online and have learned that all the balls don't belong to me. LOL I had so much funny making a fool of myself.