Ever been through a natural disaster??

hurricane - hurricane
Alicia was mine in 1982
@Kowgirl (3491)
Oh yes, and believe me it is not fun... I lost almost everything in 2004 when our place got hit by three hurricanes and a tornado.The tornado followed right behind the hurricane Charley. Then 3 days later another hurricane hit us. And just when we thought it was all over we got hit again by Ivan, another hurricane. I had to move to another area because the house I was living in got destroyed along with my possessions. We are now just finding out how many deaths have been caused bt the 7 devastating tornado's that hit Florida yesterday. Florida is the worst place of all for natural disasters. I am thinking it is time to move to a safer place, if there is one.
@AndreaM76 (1164)
I'm living through one this moment. I live in Oklahoma and our area was hit by rain that turned into Ice. slowly the electric is getting back on but . I've never seen so many trees broken and poles and lines broken as well. I was fortunate that I did't have to deal with my electic being affected for very long. Many others have gone without for 8 ,9 days.
@emeraldisle (13146)
Had to go through 3 hurricans a couple of years ago that did a lot of damage here to Florida. NOrmally the area I am in doesn't get much damage but not that year. They were very wierd hurricanes that caused areas to get hit that normally don't, like Orlando. You know it's bad when the greedy ears has to shut down (Disney world for those who aren't sure).
@rracers89 (3247)
I live along the delaware river in pennsylvania we have had 3 major floods now in last 3-4 years. thats the closets i have come to any.