buy/sell on ebay

@mcc371 (918)
I want to get started, not sure where to look for the best items, afraid to list something and then the co. be out of stock, can't afford inventory..any suggestions???
Therea re a few wholesale sources. I have a cd from a company that helps you sell on eaby. It says to never pay monthy to use a surplier. it is hard www.surplusalert.com Is who i used at first. search ebay for those items and check the shipping... They are so over played on ebay.. www.doba.com is another. there is a drop ship fee of 2$ and up for each item dropshipped. there bedding is up to 700 thread count and they have plenty of stuff. i cancel this one as it is so popular with ebay. most of the ebay stores use them.. i have a whole bunch io the warehouse I would have to go thru to much paper. many of the powersellers start listings at a 1$ this is also hard for others who can't aford the lost money. you do not need a gallery photo... ebay is very greedy. www.Ioffer.com if very good as well i have a store there also slow for all right now. I know of a powerseller who sells on ebay not a lot. He hates ebay as well. he uses it for traffic. to his personal site. This is not much send me anything we both can use. i have another for womans lots and stuff pm me i have to look around...
@shan143 (345)
check out www.y2kspot.blogspot.com