wrongful dismissal - during provational period

September 14, 2006 8:16am CST
if i'm acused of an act which i did not do, and i get fired for this, what can i do? do i have any legal rights and can i force my employee to give my job back?
1 response
@kstanley7 (1172)
25 Sep 06
It really depends on how long you have been with the company I believe that if you have been there for over several years then you are entitled to take it to an industrial tribuneral, but if you have not been there with them for less than two years then I think it really it is a no go for you, but I am speaking as someone from the uk, it really depends on your country, other than that see if you can get incontact with a business that is able to help you. over here in the uk we have the citizens advice beareu See if you have anything like that in your country.