Beauty of mumbai(Bombay)...

Now known as mumbai..was earlier known as Bombay.I still like to refer it as Bombay.Its a beautiful city..the beaches,essel world,water kingdom and bollywood..all these and many other such tags make bombay different from other cities.No one would b new to the term Bombay...but for the ones who dont know its a beautiful city in India.Any one out there from bombay..wish to share his/her experience about bombay.....
@shi_2000_21 (2681)
I don't why you still call it Bombay. The name bombay was given by Britishers, it is not just the name but our emotions also with the name Mumbai. Amchi Mumbai. I am not a mumbhaite but still will call it by the name of Mumbai.
@Athique (154)
I have never been to Bombay However i may visit there in couple of months as my company has expanded its operation in Mumbai. I am desperate to see the city.
@ssh123 (31104)
Port, Gate way of India, Taj Hotels, Marine Drive, What about Juhu beach and the chart items there and what about halwawala sweets?
@ladyheart25 (1816)
Bombai is a great place and beautiful people.