Expired Greencard

June 12, 2006 4:48pm CST
Hello everyone, We have US Greencard which was issued in 1988. We stayed in USA for 9 weeks then. We've never been to USA after that. Now I am thinking of moving to USA. Want to know if I can still enter USA on the old greencard. Thanks
No responses