Whether moral short stories for kids really effect them to improve their attitude

I have made sincere efforts to write short stories not exceding 500 words based on the defects like stammering, repeating the same, crying, speaking loudly,keeping mum, talketive, reply in viceversa, weeping, forgetting, shying,faith in miracle, love towards animals, kindness towards guests, hearing songs with patience, enquiring nature,viewing t.v., charity, respect to elders, remembering others work among the children. How the kids overcome these defects and become excellant in their life.I have tried to depict by way of simple stories.Please let me know your views especially on improving the defects in the children either by birth or later on.
yes i am also intrested to find out like these because the children how they behave at their childhood is their behaviour at their elder ages and we also have a proverb that is "WE CAN MOULD IRON WHEN IT IS HOT".so we can change the minds of the children or put something good thoughts into their minds in childhood only.once they grow up its hardly impossible to change their thoughts and ideas.
@vijay12 (1643)
Yes.They will make a person aware what is right and wrong(in modern societies). Stories based on morals,will make children good citizens.