do you have other ways to cure strech marks?

@123456_ (1053)
cocoa butter did it for me but i still have little ones,but non noticeable to any one but me,because im a perfectionist but not perfect as we would all love to be,we are beautiful the way we are babe,dont you fret you are young and beautiful
@xXmeganxX (4423)
oooo good discussion, i have a few and i really don't like looking at them, my stomach is creased with them lol tho i don't have many! found some tips off this discussion im going to try that cocoa butter and see what happens :-) thanks people for the tips and the person who started it, i will post again with the outcome of it!!!
@123456_ (1053)
sure you are most welcome here. keep me updated with regards to the result. but im telling you it will not erase 100% it will just fade out a little bit.
@cheenlly (3485)
There is no "cure" for stretch marks, but there are new treatments to improve stretch marks have been developed. 1.The Skin MAster. this method combines ultrasonic, Lotti micro current and laser technology to stimulate new collagen and elastic fiber formation. Treatments are done once a week for 15 sessions. 2.The Quantum Sr. this uses a multi-light Photorejuvenation system to stimulate new collagen and elastin. Treatments are done once a month. Eight treatments are needed. 3. The "Vitamin Infusion" treatment. Eight consecutive monthly treatments are needed. well this is for those who can afford to pay and undergo this kind of treatment.
@123456_ (1053)
yeah. youre right. i'll checkout the treatments that you mentioned dont worry goodluck and stay happy as always.