Indians

Do you think India is emerging as a responsible, strong and effective power particullarly in Asia and Globally in general?
yes Indians have the power
I think that India has greatly advanced technologically and economically the last few years. Many major companies are starting to open up branches in parts of India and many cities in India are thriving. Also, more and more Indians are showing that they are capable of being at the top and a lot of the successful people are starting to be Indians. More and mroe CEO's are now indians.
@jugernaut (263)
ya it is emerging. whether it is in economy, technology or thinking. we are begening to think that we can do anything. India was responsible through out its history, and now it is becoming strong and effective. just look at the economy. No doubt that it still needs to go a long way but the journey has started.
Yes, I think so. Coz it have that talent, resources n' many... What is needed is to organize all these things...
@stvasile (7317)
I don't know if India will grow to be a global power...my money's on China!
@viswa01 (97)
yes it is but still it has to improve a lot in all the fields