doing my masters degree in canada

December 4, 2006 9:20am CST
i am aspiring to do my post graduation in canada.i am a veterinary doctor.i really dont to know how to contact the universities and confirm my admission.i am afraid that i may miss my overseas education
1 response
@nuel_h (1593)
• Indonesia
4 Dec 06
to do ur master degree in canada, u should go to canadian embassy, some time they have scholarship available. Thanks dude, and hope u enjoy your day in mylot. cheers :D