Desperately need advice...

@megs85 (3145)
December 6, 2006 3:38am CST
I have a friend who used to be a drug addict, and since the birth of their child (and after basically being disowned by their family) they were clean for months. Now they have started smoking marijuana again and I don't know whether to tell their family, in case they move onto harder stuff again. WHAT SHOULD I DO???
3 responses
@kids91911 (4366)
• United States
12 Dec 06
I would report them to child wellfare.
@Lydia1901 (16354)
• United States
6 Dec 06
Tell them, it sounds like your friend needs help.
• United States
6 Dec 06
You could try minding your concerns. This is a clear case of addiction. You can't change the person. Try focusing on your future and let them focus on killing themselves. If it gets too out of hand. Time for cps...