Water haters, anybody?

Japan
Is there anyone out there who hates to drink water? Could you please tell why? I was surprised to note that my son hates to drink water. I am wondering if he has any fellow companions.
@dulheraja (436)
No1 can't live without water in this world.
@oriental (1051)
• Uruguay
It would be difficult for me either to hate or to love water, as it has no taste. If you come to think, sometimes in summer, when I'm very thirsty, I get to love drinking water.
I hate water because it has no sugur. I am so hooked on soda it is a shame. I have had to cut it out. I have been for the passed two months. I am now drinking those crystal like store brand juices. I also now see my daughter drink more water since not buying soda. If your sone likes juices and not water buy him the capri sun waters for a while. This worked for me and she never knew it. Water is good for you. I do know this but never cared. I see now soda was my problem. I can now drink about 2 glasses of water. but not more than this.
I don't drink water either it is the taste of what ever they put in it...
@bhchy1 (6052)
My daughter isn't a big water fan...if she drank it at all, it had to be ice cold out of the fridge...now I can get her to drink Propel...a flavored water with vitamins from gatorade..her favorite is the grape..and she will drink it before soda anyday!
@bluedropus (1073)
• Vietnam
Because he may like coke