Being a Leader

@themyl (1423)
How would you define a Leader? In my opinion, I would say somebody who knows enough about what he is doing to teach and have other people do it for him. In other words KNOWING HOW TO DELEGATE AUTHORITY.
@neon2000 (2762)
I agree too. Being a leader means being responsible and open minded. He should be opened to criticism and not only the one who "Leads by Example."
@themyl (1423)
Criticism is a good way to learn something new and improve on your Endeavors. Thanks
@nuel_h (1594)
agree. being a leader is to know how to manage people and ur self and work based on deadline and target. Dont forget also to give best response, +, - mark to people who are really deserve it!!
@themyl (1423)
You are so right. I'm faced with deadlines in my current job. Being self-employed is somewhat different than working for somebody else, You can't blame anyone else if the work is not complete on time. Thanks
A leader should have Confidence, he should be trustworthy, His words and deeds should de same, he should have good communication skills, he should set the example, he should be technically perfect etc etc...