Is there anyone who can help?

December 10, 2006 1:25am CST
I want to change ".gif" into a ".cur" (cursor)... What can I do? Is it possible? Please help me... I want to create my own cursor but apparently I need to have ".cur" format... Is there a place I can go to do this?
No responses