My Grandson has problems.

United States
September 19, 2006 3:52pm CST
Every time we ask for answers to what his problems are we are given medical codes. This isn't very helpful if you don't know the codes.
1 response
@sedel1027 (17854)
• United States
19 Sep 06
Sounds like you need a new doctor. Any good doctor will sit down and explain in basic terms for what your grandson has. You should try posting the codes on here, someone may be able to help you out.