what does it take to bring a person from penza to the united states

United States
September 19, 2006 10:56pm CST
I wanted to bring a woman from penza to houston texas how long can she stay does anyone have any info on this subject Also what kind of paper work would she need and what will Ihave to do from houston
1 response
@sedel1027 (17854)
• United States
20 Sep 06
The length of time she can stay depends on her visa. I don't think you will have to do anything on your end, she will have to go to the US embassy in Penza. Remember that it can take a long time - over a year in some cases - for a visa to be approved. Go to the following site http://www.unitedstatesvisas.gov/ It has all the information (and more) that you will need.