Have you already send christmas cards to you loveones?

card - card
@ru88en (2997)
I already did this early to beat the mail rush. What aboutyou?
@gscs1838 (1536)
mms greeting - Multimedia Messaging Service (MMS) is a standard for a telephony messaging systems that allow sending messages that includes multimedia objects (images, audio, video, rich text) and not just text messages as in Short message service (SMS). It is mainly deployed in cellular networks along with other messaging systems like SMS, Mobile Instant Messaging and Mobile E-Mail. Its main standardization effort is done by 3GPP, 3GPP2 and Open Mobile Alliance (OMA).
yes! i already did send her a greeting, but is a e-greeting. i sent her mms greeting and we still keep on sending to each other even now. sending mms greeting is easy and fast and convenient for me as well. thank to the person who invented this tech....
@ru88en (2997)
Yeah. It's good to have all this technology available for keeping long distance relationship.
@lissaj (532)
I sent mine already. I try to send them the first week in December, but that doesn't always happen.