Work permit

December 12, 2006 12:33pm CST
I'm 23 years of age and i currently live in Canada. The problem i have is that i dont have a work permit. So thus i cannot work here. I've already graduated college. I have a Journalism Diploma with honours. I just need a way to make money for cash in canada. I have lots of skills. I was just wondering if anyone knew of of a way i could find cash jobs?
No responses