someone in jail

i just wanna CAN I TALK TO SOMEONE THAT I KNOW IN JAIL HES ADDRESS IS 3001 NEWBERRY CORRECTIONAL FACILITY NEW BERRY MI 49868
@sweetcakes (3505)
you have the address you can start by sending them a letter give them your number and let them call you collect.
@sb33rd (29)
Do people try to answer questions around here shesh anyway you need his or her inmate number and many jails you need a building number,level number. Call the jail they will give it to you. Sometimes if they have a website you can get those numbers.
Y DO U WORRY
@chalmette69 (3010)
Can't you write him a letter? Call the facility and ask them, then they will tell you one way or the other.
sure you can talk to them. The question is why did you list their address? i have 2 people I write in prison. They will be very happy to hear from you. just try not to take collect calls. this is very expensive. also know the prison staff read your letter before your party gets it.
@a1legend (216)
but why you want to talk him please explain then only we can help you
Oh go and try to please the concern ppl for talkin