Any idea, how to make screen shot?

@lauczi (964)
Poland
i am desperately trying to make a screen shot of a movie. i know how to do it with screen but whenever i open movie player and pause it then press the button and paste to paint or photoshop it becomes a black window! is there any way to "take photo" of what is in movie player? any siggestions?
@moneymind (10524)
To take a screenshot, you press CTRL and PrtSc or print screen key (this button is usually on the top left of your keyboard, somewhere between the DEL button and the F keys). This way, the screenshot is copied to your clipboard, and you can open a new file in an image editor and paste it. greetings. : )
@lauczi (964)
• Poland
i know this SCREEN ptint, but i need a movie copy, and that doesnt work for dvd players!
@borg_queen (2535)
Try downloading the free screenshot software at Gadwin.com It's very easy to use and can capture anything on screen.
@lauczi (964)
• Poland
well not working here, but the software is nice
@pHr0sT (429)
Try this button combination. Have your movie opened. Go to the screen you want to take, and hit pause. Then press alt+Print Screen on your keyboard. this takes a screenshot of whatever is open on your computer screen. then open up a paint program and ctrl+v it!
@tmnjyk (3490)
I am going to respond to this discussion the same as what you have mentioned. That's what I did for my screenshot earnings on mylot. But of course I deleted some informations in mypaint.