Briggs and Stratton valve push rods

United States
September 21, 2006 7:32pm CST
I have replace a short block on a Briggs and Stratton 18.5 OHV engine. I mixed up the push rods on the valves. One is alluminum and the other is brass. Which one goes on the exhaust and which one goes on the intake? Can anyone help?
2 responses
• Australia
12 Feb 10
Hi I know that is was a while ago but I have done the same thing with my engine and was wondering if you ever found out which push rod goes where? Chw Cheers
• India
25 Oct 06
dont kno