Activism against Woman and Child Abuse

I GOT FLOWERS Week 1 We had our first argument last night, and he said a lot of cruel things that really hurt me. I know he is sorry and didn't mean the things he said, because he sent me flowers today. I got flowers today. It wasn't our anniversary or any other special day. Week 2 Last night he threw me into a wall and started to choke me. It seemed like a nightmare, I couldn't believe it was real. I woke up this morning sore and bruised all over. I know he must be sorry cause he sent me flowers today. Week 3 I got flowers today, and it wasn't mother's day or any other special day. Last night, he beat me up again, it was much worse than all the other times. If I leave him, what will I do? How will I take care of my kids? What about money? I'm afraid of him and scared to leave. But I know he must be sorry because he sent me flowers today. Week 4 I got flowers today. Today was a very special day. It was the day of my funeral. Last night, he finally killed me. He beat me to death. If only I had gathered enough courage to leave him, I would not have gotten flowers today... If you are against domestic abuse, please pass this along to everybody, NOT just women. 16 Days of Activism against women and child abuse -- I apologize for any repeats I may send.....but keep in mind there are new internet users each day who appreciate my repeats. Note: I have not removed any copyright logos or watermarks or do I claimed to own any picture or cartoon in my emails. I AM SHARING WHAT WAS SHARED WITH ME! Something u don't like use the delete key and move on!
@Akeela (2082)
• Trinidad And Tobago
I heard of this poem already but it stilltouches my heart...
Hey Thanx for the responce on this poem, but its true nowadays its often happens, we hve to sprad this to our freinds so that it spread through world. Thanx & yr freind Siddh
@nhtpscd (1418)
I was emailed it before thanks for making me remember it though
Hey thanx for the responce but i was not aware of yr post,as i am new member thanx siddh