tirupati- heaven on earth do u agree.

VENKAT RAMANA GOVINDA, GOVINDA !!!!! ??????????? ???? ??????? ??????????? ?????? ??????, ???????? ??? ???? ? ???? ? ???????? (1100 BC, Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh, India, Sanskrit) Translation - "There is a wonderful uniqueness associated with Lord Venkateswara, and His abode, Venkatadri. There has been and there will be no equivalent to Lord Venkateshwara who is the manifestation of the complete universe itself" Lord Venkateswara (Balaji) is considered to be an incarnation of Lord Vishnu himself. It is believed that he came to reside on the southern bank of Swami Pushkarni, a tank which passes by Tirumala. The seven hills around Tirumala-Tirupati are also known as Sapthagiri after the seven hoods of Sheshnag – the cosmic serpent. The temple of Sri Venkateswara is located on the seventh peak, Venkatadri. Tirupati is the richest temple in the world today and a great philanthrophic institution.
Good Info.. Yeah, it is the heaven on the earth
@tarachand (3895)
I do agree with you, and try and make it a point to visit once a year. And now that booking is possible after fingerprinting in other cities, as well as room booking, I try and plan out my trip well in advance so that I can get easy darshan. Govinda, Govinda, Govindaaaaaaa! Venkata Ramana Govinda!