its a joke here(for adults only)

husband to his wife:i got old age pension by showing gray hairs of my chest... wife: if you would have open your zip you could get disabilty allowance do you like it.....
One evening after work, a man drove his secretary home after she had a little too much to drink at a party. Although nothing happened, he decided not to mention it to his wife. Later that night, the man and his wife were driving to a movie when he spotted a high-heeled shoe hidden under the passenger seat. Pointing to something out the passenger window to distract his wife, he picked up the shoe and tossed it out of his window. They arrived at the theater a short time later and were about to get out of the car when his wife asked, "Honey, have you seen my other shoe?"
nice.thanks
@ricky1209 (1677)
Then there was the caller who asked for a knitwear company in Woven. Operator: "Woven? Are you sure?" Caller: "Yes. That's what it says on the label; Woven in Scotland ". On another occasion, a man making heavy breathing sounds from a phone box told a worried operator: "I haven't got a pen, so I'm steaming up the window to write the number on".
it was good one.thanks for reply
@snoopy12 (468)
yeah..short but cool joke!!
thanks buddy
@moneymind (10524)
thats cool, short but it has the kick. post more of it. greetings. : )
@anshul_2 (34)
hey that was a cool one
@Undefeated (4793)
LOL ! its funny ...
@utsadetti (4593)
i like that, buddy!
@motubhai (235)
ho..ho..ho,should she call you?
@hemesh (214)
LOL ... that wa a good joke !!! LOLz ...hahaha.
lol nice 1