Sardar Jokes

Interviewer : what is your birth date? Sardar : 13 th October Interviewer : Which year? Sardar : Oye ullu ke pathe _ _ _ EVERY YEAR Manager asked to sardar at an interview Can you spell a word that has more than 100 letters in it? Sardar replyed : -P-O-S-T-B-O-X. After returning back from a foreign trip, sardar asked his wife, Do I look like a foreigner? Wife : No! Why? Sardar: In London a lady asked me Are you a foreigner? One tourist from U.S.A. asked to Sardar: Any great man born in this village??? Sardar : no sir, only small Babies!!! Lecturer : write a note on Gandhi Jayanthi So Sardar writes, "Gandi was a great man, but I don't know who is Jayanthi. Sardar was doing experiment with cockroach, first he cut it's one leg and told WALK. WALK. Cockroach walked. Then he cut it's second leg and told the same. Cockroach walked. Then cut the third leg and did the same. At last he cut it's fourth leg and ordered it walk! But cockroach didn't walked. Suddenly If we cut cockroach's four legs, it becomes deaf. When sarda r was traveling with his wife in an auto, the driver adjusted mirror. Sardar shouted, " You are trying to see my wife? Sit back. I will drive.
nice one. Here's one.. This sardarji goes to the see Jurassic Park and when the Dinosaurs start approaching he is cowering in his seat when his friend asks him "kyon sardarji, kya baat hai? Dar kyon lag raha hai cinema hi to hai" (What Sardarji? Are you afraid of the cinema?).Sardarji replies "Aadmi hoon aur akkal hai, pata hai ki cinema hai lekin voh to janwar hai, usko kya pata "( I am an intelligent(?) man, I know it is a movie, but does that animal know?)
IF U WANT TO SAY A JOKE PLEASE USE SOME OTHER NAME NOT SARDAR PLEASE.......
lol...good one.
@lsen06 (5000)
mervellous!