loneliness

I feel so lonely, especially at Christmas. I wish that I had people that I could call on the phone or to send Christms cards. Are any of you also like me?
@Thoroughrob (11750)
I do feel that way sometimes, my family is even here. As for friends, I only have a couple of close friends. After my son was born, most of them just quit coming around. The called a couple of times and then just quit. My family, have my parents but it seems they want to do more with the church than with us. His parents are around too, but they don't acknowledge our son as a grandchild, so we don't have alot to do with them either. I talk to alot of people on the internet, but not the same at the holidays.
@krizz420 (4389)
Im sorry to hear that. No one should be lonely on Christmas. I do know the feeling though. I only have my mom and sister left in my family and havent been able to make ot home in 2 years so around Christmas I get really depressed. I know its not much but MERRY CHRISTMAS!