how do you start a child support case when you weren't married?

@1alyssa (758)
United States
September 24, 2006 9:48pm CST
i have a child support case and it was easy to start because of the divorce but how do you start one when you were never married help
2 responses
@bhchy1 (6052)
• United States
25 Sep 06
You don't have to have been married to get child support. Just go to your local court get the papers you need to file. They will have all the info you need on how to proceed. Good Luck!
@blessonje (1652)
• India
25 Sep 06
i dont now have to handle those cases...better not to attnd it