Transformers - more than meets the eye!

Transformers - More than meets the eye
My fiance loves this movie - it was his Christmas present, he got it early b/c I knew he really wanted to see it again (20 year anniversary edition). He was like a little kid, sitting there, telling me about the autobots and constructicons, etc. and I didn't understand a word he was saying but it was cool to see a 28 year old man getting excited over robots that can turn into cars and a bird and a dog (the dog is his favorite, but I can't remember it's name). :)
@missinghim (1339)
Girl... my man's been talking about getting the Transformers movie too!!! I kept looking at him like he was crazy, so I'm glad to hear that mine wasn't the only one looking to get that movie. I remember my brother watching it when we were younger, but can't remember any of their names.
It seems that there are many older men who love the Transformers. My friend Cass's b/f wants it & my fiance's brother does, too! :)