Who created God?

Ghana
This has been a wonder to so many people in the world.who created God?In once thought on this some times ago.anybody to help me with this question.
@clowdine (1402)
God was not created by any other being. He is God from everlasting to everlasting. Psalms 90:2 Before the mountains were brought forth, or ever thou hadst formed the earth and the world, even from everlasting to everlasting, thou art God. Actually my question used to be like this. If no one had created God, how did he come into being? I ceased to continue asking that when I realized God gave humans limitations and I guess, that mystery will be known to those who will remain faithful to God and will be saved. To prove that, 1 Corinthians 2:9 states: But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him. In short, what is not known to us now, will be known to those who will become triumphant including the answer to that question.
@bluedropus (1073)
• Vietnam
..........