How old do you plan to get married?

@andygogo (1580)
China
Since the life presure is more and more harder, many people here plan to delay their marriage, I want to know your view of marriage plan, why not talking about it?
When i was young, i wish I could marry a good guy at 23. There is a far way between the dream and reality, The good guy never show up, so I have to delay the plan. Then I just want to make more money.
@the_law (282)
• Sri Lanka
I dont have a plan for exactly when i want to get married. I would like to be married by the age of 26 but i dont think that the age is all that important, i believe it is where you are in your relationship with that special person that determines when you get married. If the two of you love each other and can yourelves spending the rest of your lives together then i believe that is the right time to get married... just my opinion...