Your country is famous for what thing?

Pakistan
Do you know the answer.
my country is famouse for shopping,cuisines from around the world,night life (clubbing) etc.I only love the clubbing part here in Hong Kong. I get to see the world famouse djs monthly and the clubbing scenes here can compare to Ibiza,so,I think it's awesome.
Philippines: nurses, software developers, animators, singers, dancers, seamean, cooks, maids, nannies, beaches, billiards, boxing, etc.
@ashiflett (1045)
United States is famous for freedom...
@qouniq (1968)
I live in Malaysia and we have a famouse Twin Tower in Kuala Lumpur, we have KL Tower, we have Mount Kinabalu the highest mount in southeast asia, we have sipadan island one of the underwater paradise for divers,...we have a rainforest, the famouse valley for scientist,Danum valley
@the_law (282)
• Sri Lanka
My country, South Africa, is famous for many many things and people such as Nelson Mandela. But, the country is know worlwide by people in the bussiness for having the widest range of minerals such as gold and platinum than almost all other countries.
for its growing population i am from India