Living colour - Anyone remember this band?

Vivid Album Cover - Living Colour - One of the first and most popular Living Colour Albums
@James72 (26829)
Australia
I loved these guys when I was a teenager! But in Australia they were not very well known at all. The only two songs payed on radio were Cult of Personality and Solace of You. I used to have all of their albums and would have loved to have seen them live!
@myklj999 (16756)
"Stereotype Monotype Blood type Are you my type" These guys freakin' rocked! I had 3 of their albums; my younger brother had every official release and then some...
@James72 (26829)
Holy sh!t mykl! You have officially blown my mind! lol. I posted this discussion over 2 years ago and got just the one response so assumed it was the same old story in that NO-ONE seemed to know who these guys were! I spent my high school years obsessed with this band and had all of their albums yet there was nobody else that knew of them at all. They came to Australia for a concert that I had tickets for but I ended up getting nabbed by the Police for something silly so spent the night in a cage and missed it. I was depressed for weeks! Thanks for making my day. So tell me What's your favourite color baby? Is it red?? That's what I said.....
@SViswan (12071)
Talk about copying discussions - I just responded to myklj's discussion on the same topic.
@myklj999 (16756)
James discussion here is two years old; I found it after I started mine. So technically I am the copier.
@not4me (1713)
I think Cult of Personality came out when I was in Jr. High school - like 7th grade or something. I thought that song was okay but I didn't really care for the group.
@James72 (26829)
Fair enough.... Each to their own! Thanks for the response.....