Are you friends with your parents?

@juls2me2 (2151)
My parents have become my best friends over the years. How about you?
My mom is my best friend.
@krishna183 (2286)
im really friends with my dad .. my mom is really nice .. but i guess i see my dad more as a friend .. maybe not talk about EVERYTHING to him .. but if at all i have to trust a second person's decision in life apart from mine .. i'll go to my dad
@blessonje (1652)
ya my father is my best friends...i can talk to him wat about i like...i feel so much comfortable with him
@blessonje (1652)
@tishabest (602)
• Belgium
My mom and I have gone through a whole lot together through which we have bonded and are now very good friends. I consider her one of my best friends and trust her to no end.
@ssh123 (31096)
They are my living gods. As and when opportunity comes, I see them and get their blessings.
Oh my goodness yes. I was friends with both of my parents from the time I was small untill now. My father passed 4 years ago and it was rough, but my mother and I are the best of friends and always have been. The day she leaves me in body I will have to fight not to be thrown into the looney bin!
@AndreaM76 (1164)
Yes my mom and I talk each day on the phone since we live two hours apart. She tells me what dad is doing to drive her nuts and asks me if I'm glad I don't have to live there anymore. I love my dad too but he !@#$%^& my mom all the time for nothing significant.
yea ...wid dad i tok abt everythng under d sun...yea its almost d same wid ma mum...but nt as much as my dad.
@Si1234 (457)
Thats great. I feel parents are best friend. Boys are muma angel and girls are daddy's girl.
Yes, both of them. We've always got on always well, and they've been far too good to me over the years.
@psmohan (1883)
Yes my children have become my friends and I am yet because of generation gap
@sunsham68 (1378)
Yeah me too. I only wish it was when they were near me cos now they are in another country and I have to only rely on the telephone to keep the communication! Miss them tons too!!
@van123 (1288)
no
@skittlez353 (1404)
I don`t think I could ever be friends with my father because I think he has a personality disorder, seriously. He never seems happy no matter how hard I try but I wonder what it would be like to have nice parents and be friends with them cause I would love that! I am friends with my mother&father-in-law though. They`re the best!
@sevenseas (754)
My parents are the best. My Dad always had a way of making each of us kids feel like we were his favorite and the most special kid in the world. He's a wise and wonderful man. My mom was the old fashioned stay-at-home kind of mom who baked cookies and made sure we got our homework done. I never rebelled against my parents like some kids did who were my age when I was a teen, I always thought I was real lucky to have the parents I did. I hope to be half as good as they are at parenting when I have kids of my own one day.
@Aali311 (6126)
I guess so, my mom has become less strict since I've grown up and she's now like a friend.
@bhchy1 (6052)
My parents are my parents...not my friends..I respect and love them in a different way than my friends...It is just the manner in which I was raised...
@biluje (219)
ya i am