book ideas

let's brainstorm on great ideas i have this one about how gods come down and regularly take human form.. only one of them refuses to go back after he's tempted by the vices..
@pinknic (307)
Lol that sounds funny, I'd read it!
@zenmachado (1619)
I dont think because your topic has been done, that its not a worthy subject to speak about. I mean.. How many love stories have been writen? Should we not write romance novel just because its been done? I think not. So... My suggestion is.. Why dont you change, him being tempted by vices and him falling in love. Done in a correct way, It could work. But also include the other gods returning, so that the story is wide and full of possibilities.. Then maybe as he continues a life on earth.. he begins to get infected by the human condition and then he turns to vices.. and thus making realize the error of his ways.. he then must return to the gods, where he must battle with them, because he wants to convert his human lover into a Goddess.. Well that just a thought... ZeN
@craftwave (1338)
It seems like the Greeks already covered that avenue of thought years ago. Find a new way of telling it and you might have a good story.
@kyng386 (66)
• Estonia
it seams like copy-paste from bible and the storie of falle angel Luzifer (alias Satan). But then again, people have to get inspiration from somewhere.