Coca Cola or Diet Coke?

@Sinbadd (126)
United States
January 2, 2007 3:19am CST
I used to love drinking Coca Cola until Iheard quite a few people get quite sick from drinking a lot of it mainly because of the high content of sugar in it so I started to drink diet coke, but I really didn't like the taste of it unetil they brought out another coke called Zero. SInce then I have been drinking that mainly because they claim that there is exactly what the name says ZERO sugar in it. Now I mainly drank coca cola mainly because it was fizzy and had a pleasant taste. My question is, is diet coke or coke zero any less bad for you than coca cola? I know they say that too much of anything is not good for you, but if they call it diet coke then it can't be that bad for you right? Or can it? And the same can be said for coke zero.
1 person likes this
3 responses
@FreddyLim (161)
• Singapore
2 Jan 07
No, definitely not, I had read some where that diet coke if consume too much would increase your chance of getting cancer. coke zero never heard before so no comments. coke cola itself is acidic in nature, so too much of it is not good for your body... and make a guess compare diet coke and normal coke, which is more acidic? you're right, diet coke is more... so what do you think? having acid in your body all the time good or no good?
1 person likes this
@Sinbadd (126)
• United States
2 Jan 07
Well I guess it's a no-win situation as far as drinking coke is concerned huh, because too much sugar is bad for and so is too much acid so I guess drinking any sort of coke wouldn't be reccomended then huh.
@lilaclady (28238)
• Australia
10 Jan 07
Diet Coke for me although I am trying to drink more water these days so I have cut back on my diet coke...:(
• India
7 Jan 07
I am addicted to Coca Cola and until recently i thought i was the only one! I feel as though there is nothing else that quenches my thirst like coca cola. I can drink it constantly all day every day and nothing will stop me. I have cut down alot now. The only way that i did that was not to have any in the house and constantly down cordial. i do now though have about two litres of water a day after having coca cola cause i feel as though that is helping get rid of all the bad stuff in it.....
1 person likes this