May December Relationships, do they work?

I'm 34, he's 20. We were together for 1 year. So much fun but so bad for both parties. Why do I miss him so? He took advantage of me financially. I took advantage of his body. Was it a fair trade?
@ephi4real (565)
• Nigeria
I dunno!
@dellion (6706)
If both of you just looking on each "trading" then nothing seem to be important here cause that without true love and with that I don't think it will hurts one day wen apart. For if talk about "trade" in this case it can easily tell that its a fair deal.......one for money while the other for the body.......right?
I do think they work when each party is 'older' as in instead of the youngest being 20 it being 30 or something. My Mum w as 21 when she married my Dad he was hitting 30 I think, different times though makes alot of difference!
yes you both had only one thing one your mind. His body for you And your cash for him. It sounds like you cought the feeling bug. If the hottie is still around. Call him and see if he still needs cash. Talk over the relationship and keep it real with your self..