what is ur Passion?

my passion is finding new friends!!! and urs
@datir1 (503)
my passion is music.
@FrancyDafne (2048)
I love finding new friends, communicating with people. How ever my favourite hobby is to paint. I like to listen to music and I'm starting to learn a musical instrument too. I love art! I like reading books and poems. I like walking with my dog. I love to stay with my son. A lot of passions.... and I like to read your messages.... too....
I have also passion to make new friend, reading new books, and listening music although I have not a bit of knowledge about music.
@usman400 (1588)
• Pakistan
Computer, and being with my closest friends
@Jamian (2605)
My passion is to earn online and make some graphics in photoshop.
@mahas4u (98)
My Passion is Cricket.. But I just love chatting with Friends.. especially new ones, knowing about them and gaining more friends..
@runsgame (2033)
my passion is to see my soul in others. I love all and want to be with all and honest to all
@phon4u (2217)
• Laos
My passion is more love and good paid.
Computers and aviation! Hoping to join the IT sector one day and to get my PPL license. :D
my passion is music.life is just incomplete without music.thats the reason why i cant live without my guitar.whenever i have free time , i play it.it soothes you.a very effective stress-buster.
@ischia (302)
My passion is Music! Have a great day!