Can you imagine: World without Electricity?

Electricity Tower - Electricity Tower
@lovandhi (547)
Indonesia
Can you imagine: World without Electricity? please, share....
of course! it may not be as bright as we have today but it certainly will be more peaceful. ppl will learn (or relearn) the value of conversations, ppl will appreciate nature more since there is no TV, DVD, video games, computers to take away their attention, ppl will learn to sleep earlier, ppl will rediscover how beautiful the stars are at night and how stunning the moon is...ppl will learn to listen to the wonderful sounds of the waves in the ocean since there are no radios or video components to listen to, we will learn to appreciate the murmuring sounds of running currents in the river. if the world will not have electricity, ppl will realize that there are thousands of things they have taken for granted but are just around us waiting for us to discover, explore and appreciate.
@samson1967 (7422)
Men has lived for many years without electricity before it invented. I feel the life without electricity will be natural, pure, and free of pollution. I am looking forward for the life without electricity, and to live in then atural lights of sun and a Moon. Instead of Computers, I will use Telepathy and astral travelling for communication.