What would you do if you were found guilty for a crime you didn't commit?

United States
January 5, 2007 9:18am CST
2 responses
• United States
5 Jan 07
First, get a new attorney, if he was any good I never would have been convicted in the first place. Then file a motion for a retrial. If that didn't work, then file an appeal. I would fight this tooth and nail.
1 person likes this
@nitidgr8 (191)
• India
5 Jan 07
i'll fight against it
1 person likes this