lawyers acting in bad faith

United States
January 5, 2007 12:31pm CST
I want to report a lawyer who is acting in bad faith with a client. Took the case and waited five year to tell him he didn't have a case. he was in a truck accident that was cause by the truck driving that didn't have his green card and was'nt supossed to be driving. My lawyer to the money and ran with it and now he don't want us to go to court,because he got pyed under the table.
1 response
@Gruzzle (294)
5 Jan 07
If you have been a victim of Legal Malpractice then you would file a suit of Malpractice but if you think the lawyer has acted unethically you would report them to the State Bar. Just do a search for State Bar + the state he practices in for contact details.