Was Mary Magdalene a wife of Jesus?

Much attention has been given into the da vinci code that I myself wonder if their's truth to Mary Magdalene becomes Jesus wife. Authors of 1982, Holy Blood,Holy Grail and Dan Brown hold that Mary Magdalene is a wife of Jesus.
Since there is no proof that Jesus is married to Mary Magdalene I can say that Jesus is only married to the church and to no one in particular.But there's nothing wrong for me if Jesus really has a wife. Anyway he is our creator , he knows best more than anything else.
@wmg2006 (5386)
There is no true way for us to know this or not. Whether she was or not should not be an issue. Who are we to say that Jesus is less because he had a wife. This makes no sense to me why anyone would want to make Jesus a lesser man by saying he was married. What would it matter. We do not worship him because he is was or was not married. Is having a sin is that what they are trying to say? I watched and read everything about this and still do not see their point. Jesus is my savoir whether he was married or not!
@bmuchler (442)
I am currently reading Holy Blood, Holy Grail. After The Davinci Code, I became interested in this subject. Have you ever seen Andrew Lloyd Weber's Jesus Christ Superstar? I always felt that this show showed that something was going on between Jesus and Mary Magdalene. Very interesting topic. I seem to be interested in The Knights Templar as well.